All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.11Trending at £4.53
- £3.60Trending at £7.06
- £4.02Trending at £4.52
- £10.01Trending at £12.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.84
- £4.99Trending at £9.65
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn detailing the affair between a garden designer and his client's wife, this Japanese novel explores the roots of passion.
- Author BiographyTachihara (1926-1980) was born the son of a Zen priest in Taegu, Korea, and grew up studying the arts of medieval Japan, expecially literature and the Noh theater. A resident of Kamakura, he wrote novels and short stories, as well as a collection of essays on the Japanese garden. In 1961 he was awarded the Naoki Prize for Fiction.
- Author(s)Masaaki Tachihara
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleRock Spring Collection of Japanese Literature
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content Note4 B&W illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byStephen W. Kohl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.