Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThere are enormous reserves of energy in the winds and the tides and in the temperature difference between the upper and lower regions of the oceans. This title describes conventional hydropower, or wind power, and some of the newer technologies (with less certain futures), and discusses the strengths and limitations of each technology.
- Author(s)John Tabak
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleEnergy and the Environment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & line illustrations, index, glossary, chronology, sidebars, further resources, web sources, tables & charts
- Weight522 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.