All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of the cinema's role in postmodern culture explores the way in which 19th-century visual experiences, such as photography and diorama entertainments, anticipated contemporary pleasures provided by film.
- Author BiographyAnne Friedberg i is the Professor and Chair of Critical Studies at the University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts.
- Author(s)Anne Friedberg
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/08/1994
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note38 b&w illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £22.22Trending at £23.57
- £10.98Trending at £11.19
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £12.65Trending at £12.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.