CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a variety of learning tools and activities to make learning more engaging for students and teaching more efficient for instructors. This title is suitable for general anthropology courses that use readings or ethnographies.
- Author BiographyConrad Phillip Kottak (A.B. Columbia, 1963; Ph.D. Columbia, 1966) is Professor and Chair of Anthropology at the University of Michigan, where he has taught since 1968. In 1991 he was honored for his teaching by the University and the state of Michigan. In 1992 he received an excellence in teaching award from the College of Literature, Sciences, and the Arts of the University of Michigan. Professor Kottak has done fieldwork in cultural anthropology in Brazil (since 1962), Madagascar (since 1966), and the United States. In current research projects, Kottak and his colleagues have investigated the emergence of ecological awareness in Brazil, the social context of deforestation in Madagascar, and popular participation in economic development planning in northeastern Brazil.
- Author(s)Conrad Phillip Kottak
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleB&B Anthropology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight716 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.