All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide for those who want to get to grips with this impressive new operating system, Windows 10 Made Easy covers everything from setting up, internet security and organising folders, to new features like the Start menu, Cortana, Edge, Xbox integration and more. Now updated following 2016's big Anniversary Update.
- Author BiographyJames Stables has over nine years' experience writing and editing technology titles, mostly on the subject of Microsoft's operating system. Having started his career working on Windows XP and Windows Vista Official Magazines, he has been involved in the launch of both official publication for Windows 7 and Windows 8. James is an expert in helping people get more from technology, whether it's their Windows PC, Android smartphone or the latest wearable technology.
- Author(s)James Stables
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication10/01/2017
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleMade Easy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.