All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.72Trending at £16.46
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £6.79Trending at £8.85
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the changes in Windows 2000 is the inclusion of a fully qualified directory service, the Active Directory (AD). This text thoroughly covers the basics of AD and describes how to use the new technology efficiently.
- Author BiographyAlistair G. Lowe-Norris is currently an enterprise program manager for Microsoft U.K., although during the writing of this book he worked for Leicester University as the project manager and technical lead of the Rapid Deployment Program for Windows 2000. During his time there, Leicester was part of both MicrosoftUs U.K. and U.S. Rapid Deployment Programs for Windows 2000, and he was responsible for rolling out what turned out to be one of the worldUs largest deployments of Windows 2000 prior to release of the final product. He is the technical editor of the Win32 Scripting Journal, for which he writes a monthly article, as well as the technical consultant for the U.K.-based Windows NT Explorer magazine. He has contributed articles for Windows 2000 Magazine (formerly Windows NT Magazine). He also writes for the Motley Fool U.K. investment site (http://www.fool.co.uk) as TMFAlistair, helping to lay bare the complexities of investing in simple terms. He is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and has been using Windows 2000 daily since October 1997.
- Author(s)Alistair G. Lowe-Norris
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/01/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date06/04/2007
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight902 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.