All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.39
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.15
- £15.72Trending at £16.92
- £18.04Trending at £18.51
- £14.33Trending at £23.03
About this product
- DescriptionBring the classroom to your home with this training DVD and full-color instructional book!<p>Windows 7 is the much-anticipated new operating system from Microsoft and is packed with new features and capabilities.
- Author BiographyKate Shoup is a versatile writer who authored Office 2007: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks and coauthored Windows Vista Visual Encyclopedia. The AGI Training Team develops and delivers training programs on a variety of software applications and platforms. Their instructors have delivered training at Microsoft's headquarters and their content has been featured on Microsoft.com.
- Author(s)AGI Creative Team,AGI Training Team,Kate Shoup
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleDigital Classroom
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1306 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.