All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet a real feel for Windows 8.1 with a wealth of tips in this step-by-step guide. After using Windows 7 or XP, learning Microsoft's latest operating system takes some adjustment. Never fear. Windows expert Mike Halsey starts with the basics and then takes you through the trickier parts of Microsoft's latest operating system.
- Author BiographyMike Halsey is a Microsoft MVP (Windows Expert). He has worked for many years in IT support, and is a technical beta tester for Microsoft. He is the author of Troubleshooting Windows 7 Inside Out.
- Author(s)Mike Halsey
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.