All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Windows 8.1 plain and simple! Follow the book's easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the most expedient way to perform tasks and solve problems in Windows 8.1.
- Author BiographyJoli Ballew is a Microsoft MVP (Windows Expert-Consumer), MCSE, MCTS (Project 2007 and Windows 7 Configuring), and MCDST. She is a professional writer, technology trainer, and network consultant. She has written or co-authored nearly 40 books, including Windows 8 Step by Step.
- Author(s)Joli Ballew,Nancy Muir
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width231 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.