All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionLed by a Windows PowerShell expert, you'll learn must-know concepts and techniques through easy-to-follow explanations, examples, and exercises. Once you complete this practical introduction, you can go deeper into the Windows PowerShell command line interface and scripting language with Windows PowerShell 3.0 Step by Step.
- Author BiographyEd Wilson is a well-known scripting expert who delivers popular scripting workshops to Microsoft customers and employees worldwide. He's written several books on Windows scripting, including Windows PowerShell 2.0 Best Practices, Microsoft Windows PowerShell Step By Step, and Microsoft VBScript Step by Step. Ed is a senior consultant at Microsoft Corporation and writes Hey, Scripting Guy!, one of the most popular TechNet blogs.
- Author(s)Ed Wilson
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/07/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight468 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.