Consider these sponsored items
- £9.70Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis portable reference to Windows PowerShell 3.0 summarizes the command shell and scripting language, and provides a concise reference to the many tasks that make PowerShell so useful. If you're a busy Windows administrator, and don't have time to plow through huge books or search online, this is the ideal on-the-job tool.
- Author BiographyLee Holmes is a developer on the Microsoft Windows PowerShell team, and has been an authoritative source of information about PowerShell since its earliest betas. His vast experience with Windows PowerShell enables him to integrate both the 'how' and the 'why' into discussions. Lee's involvement with the PowerShell and administration community (via newsgroups, mailing lists, and blogs) gives him a great deal of insight into the problems faced by all levels of administrators and PowerShell users alike.
- Author(s)Lee Holmes
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.