CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference guide offers hundreds of useful tasks for managing Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003, Microsoft's latest server. These concise, on-the-job solutions to common problems aim to save readers many hours of time searching through Microsoft documentation. Topics include files, event logs, security, DHCP, DNS, backup/restore and more.
- Author BiographyRobbie Allen is a Technical Leader at Cisco Systems where he has been involved in the deployment of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and several Network Management solutions. He enjoys working on Unix and Windows, and his favorite programming language is Perl. Robbie was named a Windows Server MVP in 2004 and 2005 for his contributions to the Windows community and publication of several popular O'Reilly books. Robbie is currently studying at MIT in the System Design and Management program.
- Author(s)Robbie Allen
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.