All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains Vista's features - revealing which work well and which don't. This work helps you to: Navigate the desktop, including the fast, powerful and fully integrated desktop search function; use Media Center to record TV and radio, present photos, play music, and record these to DVD; and Become familiar with Vista's beefed up security, and more.
- Author BiographyDavid Pogue, Yale '85, is the personal-technology columnist for the New York Times. With nearly 3 million books in print, he is also one of the world's bestselling how-to authors, having written or co-written seven books in the for Dummies series (including Macs, Magic, Opera, and Classical Music), along with several computer-humor books and a technothriller, Hard Drive (a New York Times notable book of the year ). Pogue is also the creator and primary author of the Missing Manual series of complete, funny computer books, a joint venture with O'Reilly Media, Inc. Titles in the series include Mac OS X, Windows XP, iPod, Microsoft Office, iPhoto, Dreamweaver, iMovie 2, and many others. His Web page is www.davidpogue.com, and his email address is email@example.com.
- Author(s)David Pogue
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £14.37Trending at £23.02
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.51Trending at £25.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.