All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet answers in full color that make learning the Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system plain and simple! This no-nonsense guide uses easy numbered steps and concise, straightforward language that show the most expedient ways to learn a new skill or solve a problem.
- Author BiographyJerry Joyce has had a long-standing relationship with Microsoft: He has been the technical editor on numerous books published by Microsoft Press(R) and has written manuals, help files, and specifications for various Microsoft products. As a programmer, he has tried for many years to make using a computer as simple as using a toaster but has yet to succeed.Marianne Moon has worked in the publishing world for many years as proofreader, editor, and writer - sometimes all three at once. She has been editing and proofreading Microsoft Press(R) books since 1984 and has written and edited documentation for Microsoft products including Microsoft Works, Flight Simulator, Space Simulator, Golf, Publisher, the Microsoft Mouse, and Greetings Workshop.
- Author(s)Microsoft Press
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width229 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.