Windows XP Pocket Reference by Troy Mott, Tim O'Reilly, David A. Karp (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.85+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for power users and system administrators who need a solid reference with quick answers, but not a lot of explanation. It is a powerful tool that quickly covers XP's applications and tools, tasks and settings, and commands.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Karp, a graduate from the University of California at Berkeley in mechanical engineering, is a specialist in user-interface design and computer-based training. He currently consults on Internet technology, web site production, and software engineering. He has written for a number of magazines, most recently for Windows Sources. He created the Windows95 Annoyances web site, the catalyst for this book. David initiated the web site as an early beta tester of Windows95, and by the time the product was released, the site was widely cited as one of the best technical resources on the Web. Noted recognition includes PC Computing magazine, Yahoo! Computing, Windows Magazine, and the San Francisco Examiner. Tim O'Reilly is founder and president of O'Reilly & Associates, publisher of the X Window System series and the popular Nutshell Handbooks on UNIX. Tim has had a hand in writing or editing many of the books published by O'Reilly & Associates. He is also the author of a book about science-fiction writer Frank Herbert. Tim's long-term vision for the company is to create a vehicle where creative people can support themselves by exploring interesting ideas. Tim graduated cum laude from Harvard in 1975 with a B.A. in classics. Troy Mott is a corporate services agent for Studio B, where he works with authors supplying technical content to corporations. He is a coauthor of O'Reilly's Windows XP in a Nutshell.
- Author(s)David A. Karp,Tim O'Reilly,Troy Mott
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.