All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of photographs traces some of the many ways in which Windsor has changed and developed over the last century.
- Author BiographyWindsor and Royal Borough Museum is a museum of the history of the town of Windsor, in the English county of Berkshire. It is accommodated within Windsor Guildhall a Grade 1 listed building. The Friends Windsor & Royal Borough Museum is a thriving group dedicated to making the history of the local area available to the public. For over twenty years, the work of the Friends has been focused on the campaign for a Windsor based museum. The group supports the development of the museum and works in conjunction with it in many projects. All old photographs for this title will be coming from the museum, and proceeds from the book will go towards it in return, in the hope this will benefit the development of historical research and the promotion of heritage in the area.
- Author(s)Friends of Windsor & Royal Museum
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.81Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.