Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.18
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionActuator saturation is probably the most frequent nonlinearity encountered in control applications. Input saturation leads to controller windup, removable by structural modification during compensator realization and plant windup which calls for additional dynamics.
- Author(s)Peter Hippe
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial Control
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note139 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 314 p. 139 illus.
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.