All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £14.44Trending at £18.94
- £6.72Trending at £7.23
About this product
- DescriptionWe are currently drinking the best wines ever produced. Modem winemakers now rely on basic science and xvi Preface xvii the systematic application of their art to produce products pleasing to the increasingly knowledgeable consumer base that enjoys wine as part of its civilized society.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 621 p. 20 illus.
- Weight924 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBruce W. Zoecklein
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.