All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing sixty-seven exceptional color maps as well as eighty-seven vivid images by photographer Hendrik Holler and others, this title presents atlas of German wine - a detailed reference to vineyards and appellations.
- Author BiographyDieter Braatz is Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the German magazine Der Feinschmecker and author of a guide to Germany's best wine estates. Ulrich Sautter is the author of Wein A-Z. Ingo Swoboda writes for Der Feinschmecker and is the coauthor of Riesling. Kevin D. Goldberg (translator) is an Instructor of History at Kennesaw State University and the author of a forthcoming book on the history of the German wine trade.
- Author(s)Dieter Braatz,Ingo Swoboda,Ulrich Sautter
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note87 color illustrations, 67 maps
- Weight944 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographer(s)Hendrik Holler
- Translated byKevin D. Goldberg
- Foreword byJancis Robinson
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.80Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.