All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWine marketing consultant Bruce McGechan answers the question of how to put qualities that make small businesses distinctive in front of online customers in this new book; Wine Marketing Online.
- Author BiographyBruce McGechan is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in wine internet marketing. A professional marketer who has worked for corporates, consulted to wine retail stores, and owned his own niche online wine store; he's at the bleeding edge of how the new internet world is affecting small wine businesses. Bruce McGechan is an expert on selling wine on the internet. He is founder of WineMarketingPros.com - a website community of wine businesses helping each other understand how to sell wine online.
- Author(s)Bruce McGechan
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.