All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chatty and informative guide that gives you the lowdown on wine and how to make the most of it.
- Author BiographyJane Parkinson is an award-winning wine writer and a rising star in the world of wine. She's a wine expert on Saturday Kitchen (BBC 1), Wine Editor for Restaurant magazine and recommends wines with recipes in Stylist. Jane also contributes to a range of publications including Square Meal and Decanter and is often heard voicing her opinion in newspapers and on radio. She is one of five members in The Wine Gang, an independent group of wine specialists, and is a regular presenter at events and fairs such as the BBC GoodFood Show. Winner of Chairman's Award at the Louis Roederer International Wine Writers' Awards 2009 and the Communicator of the Year Award at the International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014, this is her first book.
- Author(s)Jane Parkinson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note200 x col photographs
- Weight1044 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.