All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Winnie decides to grow vegetables in her garden, she gets more than she bargained for - giant beanstalks, colossal cabbages, and an enormous pumpkin perched on her roof! But what can Winnie do with her huge pumpkin when only the shell is left? Prepare to be amazed!
- Author BiographyValerie Thomas was born in Australia and has lived there for most of her life. Although she doesn't have a broomstick, she has travelled to most parts of the world, and she is now trying to organize her life so that she never has to experience another winter. She used to live with a big black cat exactly like Wilbur. Korky Paul was born in Zimbabwe. He began his illustration career in Greece, working on a series of educational books. Prior to being published in the UK by Oxford University Press, he worked in advertising and studied film animation in California. His illustrated books have won numerous awards, including the Children's Book Award on two occasions, and have been shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Award on three occasions. He now lives in Oxford with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Valerie Thomas
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date09/08/2016
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight164 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Korky Paul
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £6.98Trending at £7.24
- £4.90Trending at £6.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £5.36Trending at £5.77
- £8.31Trending at £11.38
- £7.85Trending at £8.98
- £2.95Trending at £2.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.