All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you are selling, the way you deliver your message will matter as much as, or more than, what you actually say. In this book, the authors reveal nonverbal communication skills guaranteed to give you the advantage in every sales situation. It reveals the universal body language signals that command respect and teaches you how to use them.
- Author BiographyMARK BOWDEN is the author of Winning Body Language. He is a noted body language expert and creator of TruthPlane(TM), a communication training company and method--ology used by Fortune 50 companies and CEOs throughout the world. ANDREW FORD is a sales performance management consultant, coach, and founder of the sales training firm Sales CoPilot.
- Author(s)Andrew Ford,Mark Bowden
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.50
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.