CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionWinning Debates offers a practical introduction to the World Universities Debating Championships (also known as British Parliamentary or Worlds-style) format, the international standard for academic debating.
- Author BiographySteven Johnson is an associate professor and director of debate at the University of Alaska, Anchorage. He was first president of the National Parliamentary Debate Association, the largest intercollegiate debating organization in the United States. Active in international debating, he has served as secretary for the World Universities Debating Council and has coached teams to success in national and international competition.
- Author(s)Steven Johnson
- PublisherInternational Debate Education Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Debate Education Association
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.