All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe secret to getting gifts and making donors feel like winners. Know the best approaches to people-centered fundraising.
- Author BiographyThomas D. Wilson is the Vice President and Western Regional Manager for Campbell & Company, a national consulting firm offering nonprofit organizations counsel in advancement planning, fundraising, marketing communications, and executive search. Tom's career in fundraising spans more than a quarter century and includes building successful campaigns from inception, reinvigorating stalled initiatives, and board and staff training.
- Author(s)Thomas D. Wilson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight586 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.