All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern-day sport of lacrosse has its roots in games played by North American Indians. Lacrosse for girls is very different from lacrosse for boys. This book is suitable for coaches and parents as well as female athletes looking to understand and master the game. It covers topics ranging from basic moves to expert skills.
- Author BiographyBecky Swissler is the athletic director of Wilmington Friends School, a former high school and collegiate player, and the former coach of the girls' lacrosse and field hockey team at Portsmouth Abbey School in Rhode Island. She lives in Wilmington, Delaware. Katie Bergstrom is the head coach of a lacrosse and field hockey team as well as the director of girls' athletics at the Germantown Friends School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Becky Swissler
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleWinning Sports for Girls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Note103 full-colour photographs, 14 full-colour diagrams, index, further reading, web sites
- Weight499 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byKatie Bergstrom
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.