All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.72Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.78
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionA business 'how-to' book by Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric.
- Author BiographyJack Welch was chairman and CEO of the General Electric Company from 1981 to 2001. After retiring from GE, Mr. Welch published his autobiography, Jack - Straight from the Gut, a No.1 New York Times and international best-seller. Suzy Wetlaufer is the former editor-in-chief of the Harvard Business Review, where she worked from 1995 to 2002. She is the author of numerous articles about leadership, managing change, and corporate culture, and the editor of several books on related topics.
- Author(s)Jack Welch,Suzy Welch
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/09/2008
- Weight640 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.