Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionWinning the Chain Restaurant Game Are you ready for success?. Find out what it takes in this insider's guide to making it in today's most exciting growth industry.
- Author BiographyCHARLES BERNSTEIN is Chains Editor of Restaurants & Institutions and Editor of The Bernstein Report, an insider's newsletter covering the restaurant industry. He was Chief Editor of Nation's Restaurant News from 1973 to 1991 and was named Hospitality Industry Person of the Year in 1991. He won the New York Business Press Editors first prize for best article of the year, an exclusive 1987 study of foodservice in the Soviet Union. A graduate of Cornell University and the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism, he previously authored two books, Great Restaurant Innovators: Profiles in Success and Sambo's: The Inside Story of a Restaurant Empire's Rise and Fall, and coauthored Lessons in Leadership. RON PAUL is President of Technomic, Inc., an international management consulting firm specializing in restaurants and chains. A noted authority on the foodservice industry, he is frequently quoted in the national and international press. He is coauthor of The 101 Best Performing Companies in America. Technomic, Inc., an authoritative source for the chain industry, has annually published key statistics on the top 100 volume chains since 1972.
- Author(s)Charles Bernstein,Ron Paul
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/1994
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.