All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplying wisdom gained from half a century of advising many of the leading investment managers and securities firms around the world, this book explains how individual investors can avoid common traps and get on the road to investment success.
- Author BiographyCHARLES D. ELLIS advises institutions, wealthy families, and governments around the world on investing. For many years, he chaired the investment committee at Yale and has taught the advanced investment courses at both Harvard Business School and Yale School of Management. He has written 16 books and over 100 articles. Recognized as one of the 12 leading contributors to the investment profession, he has chaired CFA Institute and served on the investment committees of Exeter, KAUST, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Hollins University, Whitehead Institute, and as a director of Vanguard.
- Author(s)Charles D. Ellis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date21/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.