All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery chessplayer who aspires to achieve chess mastery must learn the techniques for winning a won game. It is the perennial problem which confronts players at all levels of play. This book will enable chessplayers to better recognize their positional advantages and the ways in which these can be used in order to bring them closer to victory.
- Author BiographyDr Danny Kopec is an International Master. He has also written Mastering The Sicilian (0713484829) for Batsford. Lives in Merrick, New York. His co-author is Grandmaster Lubomir Ftacnik who lives in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Author(s)Danny Kopec,Ludomir Ftacnik
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/04/2015
- Content NoteChess grids throughout
- Weight266 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £3.69Trending at £3.75
- £3.95Trending at £4.01
- £2.78Trending at £3.04
- £12.33Trending at £16.94
- £15.13Trending at £28.32
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £6.68Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.