All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £21.84Trending at £22.23
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionCustomer Value Creation (CVC) provides an understanding of how leading Business to Business (B2B) companies use deep customer understanding to reduce their cost of serving customers and increase revenues- all leading to profit growth.
- Author BiographyD. KEITH PIGUES is a recognized leader of strategic growth and marketing, developing new growth strategies and marketing capabilities, creating valuable brands, building effective global marketing teams, and increasing profitable revenue growth through strategy and marketing excellence. He is Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Ply Gem, Inc., responsible for corporate branding, marketing, strategic planning, and international expansion. He has held senior marketing positions with Cemex, RR Donnelley, and ADP, as well as sales positions with IBM and Hewlett-Packard. More about Keith at dkeithpigues.com. JERRY D. ALDERMAN, a recognized business science thought leader, is coauthor of Beyond Six Sigma (Wiley). He has written numerous white papers, is a frequent speaker on achieving profitable growth through customer value creation, and has led and developed his innovative approach to building corporate competitive advantage through using and executing on unique, deep customer insights. He is founder and CEO of Valkre Solutions, Inc., a product and services company that develops capability with business-to-business (B2B) companies to use deep customer understanding to build and execute customer-driven operating plans. His company has developed these solutions with great partners, including Owens Corning, Kimberly-Clark, Turtle Wax, RR Donnelly, and more. To find out more about Jerry and Valkre go to valkre.com.
- Author(s)D.Keith Pigues,Jerry D. Alderman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight686 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Foreword byKarel Czanderna,Owens Corning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.