All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an exploration of the effects of corporate deception from the ground up, revealing how it can go on to infect management systems - even at the highest levels. This book shows how an open environment can help businesses identify and address problems as they arise.
- Author BiographyArthur Bell is the director of the communications program at the University of San Francisco's Masagung Graduate School of Management. Richard Cohn is a highly successful communications expert. His work has been honoured by the International Association of Business Communicators.
- Author(s)Arthur Bell,Richard Cohn
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £59.73
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.