Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pocket guide that presents the essentials of herbal therapy and nutritional supplements, combining the traditional and scientific worlds. It covers 115 herbs that are commonly available in the US and Canada and 15 nutritional supplements. Coverage of each herb includes traditional and current uses, dangers and toxicities, and a bibliography.
- Author(s)David Winston,Merrily A. Kuhn
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width108 mm
- Height181 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £137.64Trending at £151.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.29
- £42.34Trending at £45.99
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £21.88Trending at £27.59
- £10.33Trending at £11.39
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.