All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with winter flowers, this is one of a series of guides to choosing plants. Each book features 75 plant varieties and gives tips on how and where to use them, with advice on full height and spread, flowering season, hardiness, ideal soil type, best aspect, planting time and after-care.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- Series TitleGardeners' World Pocket Plants S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date05/07/2005
- Content Note75 colour photographs
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.20
- £10.97Trending at £11.56
- £9.37Trending at £12.98
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £11.35
- £15.99Trending at £27.97
- £9.00Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.