All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducating and inspiring those who wish to venture out to the UK mountains in winter, this DVD is packed with information and advice on the skills and techniques required to operate more safely in Winter. A 43-minute film followed by 11 technical chapters cover specific skills and techniques totaling 80 minutes.
- Author(s)Ian Hey,Jon Garside,Malcolm Creasey,Roger Wild
- PublisherBritish Mountaineering Council
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Mountaineering Council
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Running Time80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.