All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.15Trending at £11.40
- £5.00Trending at £6.12
- £10.79Trending at £15.99
- £21.57Trending at £22.50
- £11.70Trending at £15.89
- £5.99Trending at £7.01
- £8.00Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionTake the bite out of winter with delicious, local, seasonal food on your plate!
- Author BiographyLane Morgan is deeply committed to spreading the word about the joys of local produce in any season. The author and editor of numerous books on Pacific Northwest food and history including The Ethnic Food Market Guide and The Territorial Seed Company Cookbook, Lane has cooked, gardened and homesteaded in Western Washington for more than 40 years.
- Author(s)Lane Morgan
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight628 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement20th anniversary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.