All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.13
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.99Trending at £8.95
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.30
About this product
- DescriptionMcNeillie's most powerful collection to date celebrates the natural beauty of our endangered islands.
- Author BiographyAndrew McNeillie was born in North Wales and read English at Magdalen College, Oxford before becoming an editor and publisher. For many years he was literature editor at Oxford University Press. He has also held a chair in English at Exeter University where he is now Emeritus Professor. He is the founding editor of the magazine Archipelago and runs the Clutag Press. His memoir Once appeared in 2009 from Seren. His Carcanet poetry collections are Nevermore (Oxford Poets, 2000), Now, Then (2002), Slower (2006) and In Mortal Memory (2010). His memoir, An Aran Keening, was published in 2001.
- Author(s)Andrew McNeillie
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Weight95 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.