All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book about winter, the coldest season of the year, that ties in with the UK Key Stage 1 National Curriculum. Written for early readers, it is carefully levelled at Blue Book Band for guided reading. Illustrated throughout with photographs, it is suitable for ages 5-6. It features a longer, less structured text with a more flexible vocabulary.
- Author BiographyAnne Rooney writes for children, teens and adults. As she says, she writes short books for short people, longer books for longer people. A lot of the books she writes are things that are true. Others are totally made up. Even the made up ones aren't entirely lies.
- Author(s)Anne Rooney
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight60 g
- Width200 mm
- Height162 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.