All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.76Trending at £10.03
- £12.34Trending at £13.25
- £10.06Trending at £12.08
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
- £8.90Trending at £12.55
- £4.54Trending at £5.02
- £4.04Trending at £4.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will guide you through the process with thousands of publishing opportunities for writers, including listings for book publishers, consumer and trade magazines, contests and awards, and literary agents. These listings include contact and submission information to help writers get their work published.
- Author BiographyRobert Lee Brewer is Senior Content Editor for the Writer's Digest Writing Community, focusing especially on WritersMarket.com and the Writer's Market Book line. Voted Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere in 2010, Brewer has published one poetry collection, Solving the World's Problems (Press 53). He speaks around the country on writing and publishing topics, including how to get published, increase readership, and make money writing.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMemory Makers
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byRobert Lee Brewer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.