All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the age of online dating, finding a real connection can seem more daunting than ever! So, why not stack the odds of finding the right person in your favor? This book offers simple, proven-effective principles drawn from neuroscience and attachment theory to help you find the perfect mate.
- Author BiographyStan Tatkin, PsyD, MFT, is the author of Wired for Love, Your Brain on Love, and Love and War in Intimate Relationships. He has a clinical practice in Southern California, teaches at Kaiser Permanente, and is assistant clinical professor at the University of California, Los Angeles. Tatkin developed the Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT (R)), and together with his wife Tracey Boldemann-Tatkin, founded the PACT Institute.
- Author(s)Stan Tatkin
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight302 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.52Trending at £9.04
- £12.17Trending at £17.98
- £6.33Trending at £7.80
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.53Trending at £16.84
- £13.01Trending at £18.13
- £7.24Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.