All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo experts on the information economy explore the true economic value of technology and innovation.
- Author BiographyAdam Saunders is a Lecturer in the Operations and Information Management Department at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and a PhD candidate at MIT's Sloan School of Management.
- Author(s)Adam Saunders,Erik Brynjolfsson
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note13 figures
- Weight317 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.77
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.91
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £9.01Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.