All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook for senior undergraduate and graduates covers all relevant aspects of radio frequency circuits, from fundamentals in electromagnetic transmission and signal propagation to the system communication theory behind the RF transceiver operation.
- Author(s)Robert Sobot
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight949 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.