All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a wealth of practical information on the implementation realities of wireless communications, this book also contains information on the major wireless communications standards from around the world. Intended for cellular radio engineers and technicians, it covers various fundamental aspects of wireless communications.
- Author BiographyTHEODORE S. RAPPAPORT is a professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Texas, and director of the Wireless Networking and Communications Group (WNCG.org). In 1990, he founded the Mobile and Portable Radio Research Group (MPRG) at Virginia Tech, one of the first university research and educational programs for the wireless communications field. He is the editor or co-editor of four other books on the topic of wireless communications, based on his teaching and research activities at MPRG.
- Author(s)Theodore S. Rappaport
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePrentice Hall Communications Engineering & Emerging Technologies Series
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1332 g
- Width183 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.