CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £18.31Trending at £19.16
- £23.47Trending at £39.99
- £12.42Trending at £15.57
- £11.06Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides key insights into how to match wireless data technology to global markets.
- Author BiographyChetan Sharma is a recognized industry expert in strategy and implementation of wireless data and pervasive computing ideas and solutions. Mr Sharma was formerly Leader of the Emerging Solutions practice at Luminant Worldwide. Prior to this, Sharma served as founder and principal of Luminant's wireless practice. In this role, he oversaw global client engagements, provided vision and strategic direction, conducted wireless research and development, and established partnerships with leading industry players. Yasuhisa Nakamura is Senior Vice President at NTT DoCoMo USA. He is a widely recognized specialist of wireless telecommunications industry with over 20 years of experience. Dr Nakamura holds more than 50 patents (awarded and pending) and is a frequent speaker at international conferences.
- Author(s)Chetan Sharma,Yasuhisa Nakamura
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note85 figures 20 genealogical tables
- Weight840 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.