All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how reconfigurable hardware technology like field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) offer cost-effective, flexible platforms for implementing WMSNs. Offers a complete specification of a low-complexity FPGA WMSN node processor, plus case studies.
- Author BiographyDr. Li-Minn Ang received his Ph.D. from Edith Cowan University, Australia in 2001. He was an Associate Professor at the University of Nottingham (Malaysia) and is currently a research fellow at Edith Cowan University. His research interests include visual information processing, hardware architectures, reconfigurable computing, sensor networks, and engineering education. He has published over 100 journal and conference papers in these areas, and has received research grants from the Malaysian government and industry. Dr. Ang is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK). Dr. Kah Phooi Seng received her Ph.D. from the University of Tasmania, Australia in 2001. She was an Associate Professor at the University of Nottingham (Malaysia) and is currently a professor in Sunway University, Malaysia. Her research include intelligent visual processing, biometrics and multibiometrics, artificial intelligence, signal processing, and wireless sensor systems. She has published over 100 journal and conference papers in these areas, she has received research grants from the Malaysian government and industry, and she has served as a reviewer for several journals and conferences. Dr. Li Wern Chew received her Ph.D. from the University of Nottingham in 2007. Her research interests include signal and visual information processing, and hardware architectures. She is currently a member of the Intel Architecture Group in Intel Corporation, Malaysia. Dr. Lee Seng Yeong received his Ph.D. in 2013 from the University of Nottingham (Malaysia). He is currently a lecturer at Sunway University, Malaysia. His research interests include embedded visual processing and wireless sensor systems. Dr. Wai Chong Chia received his Ph.D. in 2013 from the University of Nottingham (Malaysia). He is currently a lecturer at Sunway University, Malaysia. His research interests include image and video processing, wireless sensor networks, and embedded systems.
- Author(s)Kah Phooi Seng,Lee Seng Yeong,Li Wern Chew,Li-Minn Ang,Wai Chong Chia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note73 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 283 p. 73 illus.
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.