All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a survey of state-of-the-art optimization modeling for design, analysis, and management of wireless networks, including cellular and wireless local area networks and services. Covers recent research, modeling languages and network optimization.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number158
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 Tables, black and white; XIX, 373 p.
- Weight1610 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDinesh Rajan,Eli Olinick,Jeff L. Kennington
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.