Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £23.69
- £15.72Trending at £17.33
- £16.62Trending at £18.90
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
- £26.73Trending at £39.88
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the major wireless sensor networks (WSNs) technology, standards, and application topics. This text covers hardware design, medium access control, routing schemes, transport protocols, OS support, middleware, data management, localization, synchronization, security, actuator/underwater/video sensor networking, power control, and more.
- Author BiographyDr. Fei Hu is an associate professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, USA. His research interests include sensor networks, wireless networks, network security and their application to Bio-Medicine. His research has been supported by U.S. NSF, Cisco, Sprint, and other sources. He obtained his Ph.D. degrees at Tongji University, Shanghai, China, in the field of Signal Processing, and at Clarkson University, New York, USA, in the field of Electrical and Computer Engineering. He holds M.S. and B.S. degrees in Telecommunication Engineering from Shanghai Tiedao University and has published over 100 journal/conference papers and book chapters. Dr. Xiaojun Cao is an assistant professor in the Computer Science Department of Georgia State University. He received his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Dr. Cao's research has been sponsored by U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF), IBM and Cisco's University Research Program. He is a recipient of the NSF CAREER Award, 2006-2011. Dr. Cao is working on modeling, analysis, and protocols/algorithms design of communication networks. Important among these are Optical Networking, Waveband Switching, Optical Burst Switching, Mobile Ad hoc Networks, Sensor Networks and Security, and Optical Wireless Communications.He holds a B.S. degree from Tsinghua University as well as a M.S. from the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Fei Hu,Xiaojun Cao
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note194 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.