All listings for this product
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £7.99Trending at £12.98
- £6.90Trending at £8.99
- £11.49Trending at £14.99
- £7.49Trending at £7.85
- £5.24Trending at £6.04
- £5.29Trending at £5.44
- £5.85Trending at £6.55
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting over 25 walks in Wirral, this title discovers the best of the local landscape, with sights spanning thousands of years of history, from ancient tracks to remnants of industrial past - from woodland heath to an expansive saltmarsh.
- Author(s)Anthony Annakin-Smith
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Leisure
- Content Note32 b/w illustrations & 26 maps
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- customcards8802 Nov, 2016by
Very useful for short walks on Wirral, a good update of original volume.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.