CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA history of rowing at the University of Wisconsin. Although this oldest of intercollegiate sports had its American beginnings in 1852 as a contest among Ivy League men, it would soon have to make room for Wisconsin's athletes. Author Brad Taylor captures the unique character of Wisconsin crew and its athletes in this book.
- Author BiographyBrad Taylor is a retired investment banker. A photographer and writer, he is the editor of The Family Joke Book. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Bradley F. Taylor
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note100 b/w illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.