CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- Author(s)Ginette Paris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction. Denting My Thick Skull. A Fable: Mom, Dad, and Me, Me, Me. Mother as Archetype. Father as Archetype. Ideas and Emotions. Brother Philosophy, Sister Psychology. Psyche is Invisible. The Night Vision. The Virtual Reality of the Psyche. Modeling the Soul. Looking for a Savior. How Sick Am I, Doctor? Is Therapy an Investment? The Legal Model of Psychotherapy. Joy is the Best Teacher.
- Author BiographyGinette Paris is a psychologist, therapist and writer. She teaches Archetypal and Depth Psychology at Pacifica Graduate Institute in Santa Barbara, California. She is the author of several other books, translated into seven languages.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.